aden + anais 3-in-1 transition seat 1-Year Limited Warranty
What is covered:
Aden & Anais, Inc. warrants that the product accompanied by this limited warranty is free from manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. In order to fulfill warranty requirements, the product must have been purchased from an authorized aden + anais retailer and registered with us at time of purchase via the product registration online at www.adenandanais.com/registration. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser, and cannot be transferred with ownership of the product (i.e. second-hand purchase). The warranty may include a repair kit to allow you to self-fit the part quickly, safely and easily, a replacement part, or a product replacement, all at our discretion.
The warranty covers:
- All metal and plastic components
- Fabric seams
- The limited warranty period also applies to any implied warranties that may exist under applicable law. Some States do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. aden + anais reserves the right to discontinue a model, color or accessory, and in such cases will replace the warranty item with an equivalent product.
What is not covered:
- Conditions arising from normal wear and tear.
- Damage from tampering with or opening sealed components.
- Damage from misuse or abuse of the warranted product or component.
- Damage or fading from laundering or dry-cleaning.
- Damages or malfunctions due to repair or tampering by unauthorized parties.
- Defects such as corrosion or molding resulting from improper cleaning &/or storage, such as storage outdoors, storage in damp environments, or storage with moisture on the product.
- Damage from incorrect assembly or use of non-recommended parts
- Accidental damage
- Customer dissatisfaction with the product in terms of liking the weight, functionality, color or style
- Commercial use
- Second hand purchases or purchases from a non-authorized dealer
- 3-in-1 transition seats sold “as-is”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”,” open box”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
What you must do:
Consumers will be required to send the warranted product or component to aden + anais along with a dated copy of your sales receipt. aden + anais will incur the cost of return shipping within the United States and Canada for up to 1 year after the original purchase date.
Contact our Customer Service department at (718) 801-8361 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or by email at CustomerService@adenandanais.com, or by mail at Aden & Anais, Inc., Customer Service, 213 West 35th Street, Suite 2E, New York, NY 10001 for instructions on how to resolve your warranty concerns.
What we will do:
- If within 1 year from date-of-purchase, at aden + anais’ option, the defective product or component will be repaired or replaced at no charge.
- aden + anais reserves the right to substitute products or components of equal or better quality, and to use or deliver refurbished products or components, in the repair or replacement of any product under this limited warranty.
- Your exclusive remedy, IN LIEU OF ALL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, is limited to repair or replacement of any product or component deemed to be defective under the terms and conditions stated above. aden + anais will bear no other damages or expenses.
- This Limited Warranty applies only to the product as used in the country of purchase when purchased from an authorized aden + anais retailer.
- This Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
- Repair or replacement of a product or component under the terms of this limited warranty in no way lengthens the limited warranty period.
- ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. All claims relating to this limited warranty should be made by contacting Customer Service at (718) 801-8361 Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST, or by email at CustomerService@adenandanais.com, or by mail at Aden & Anais, Inc., Customer Service, 213 West 35th Street, Suite 2E, New York, NY 10001.