why wrap swaddles?
A must-have for new and expecting parents, these soothing swaddles are a key part of establishing a serene sleep routine.
- Practical: soft, noiseless hook-and-loop closures fasten securely without disturbing baby’s rest and adjust to grow with baby
- Convenient: a quiet zipper glides along the bottom seam, so baby remains content during diaper changes
- Effective: promotes sound sleep by recreating the secure and cozy feeling of the womb, while preventing baby’s natural Moro startle reflex from waking them
- Reduces Risk of Improper Hip Development: roomy bottom helps to ensure that baby’s legs are in a natural froggy-legged position when sleeping, allowing hips to move freely
- Promotes Safe Sleep: eliminates the need for loose blankets in the crib
how to easy swaddle™
using our wrap swaddle
Align baby’s shoulders with top of open wrap. Tuck legs inside leg pocket, then open tab at top of leg pocket.
Wrap left wing over baby’s torso and tuck under the opposite arm. Secure tab to top of leg pocket.
Place right wing over left and secure tabs to patch on the left wing. Always place babies on their backs to sleep.
essentials wrap swaddle 3-pk stargaze
Our wrap swaddle recreates the secure and cozy feeling of the womb while helping to prevent the startle reflex from waking baby, ensuring a sounder sleep. Plus, it eliminates the need for loose blankets in the crib for a safer sleep. The wrap swaddle has adjustable tabs offer the perfect fit and stay securely fastened thanks to a quiet, soft hook-and-loop closure that will not wake baby. It also zips open around the bottom, allowing for easy diaper changes without having to unswaddle the baby.
Orders ship within 2-3 business days.
Free shipping on orders $50 and above.
We offer a 30 days return on all products purchased on www.adenandanais.com.
Simply place a new order. Upon receiving your return, we will refund your original method of payment.
See here for more details